Newbie looking to build 1st pack

I’ve been a GB fan since the original came out when I was a kid. And 32 years later I’m finally looking to build a pack and came across this awesome site.

So I see they sell the shells and most of the parts. Is there some sort of tutorial or set of instructions on what is needed and how to set it up? Like lights, sounds, etc.? I own a Matty wand I’d like to incorporate and maybe amplify the sound effects from it if possible.

Sorry for the newbie post but figured I’d start somewhere. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Looking forward to this!

There isn’t a set of instructions as such. Your best bet is to read through as many build threads as you can on here to see the different ways that people have put their packs together and try to do something similar. That’s what I did and I learnt a lot in the process. I’m very pleased with the result.

If you decide to start a build thread, you will also find many kind users willing to offer advice as you go.

Spongeface also sells a great adapter board for your matty. I’ve had nothing but great business with him. You’ll have to buy speakers and batteries and stuff separately, but his circuit boards really help.

As for assembling a pack, it’s pretty straight forward if you buy all the parts from this site. Expensive, but straight forward. assuming you know how to drill, dremel, paint and such. The reference photos are also a boost