Hello everyone !! I’m NEW to the GB boards and have just finished my pack. Does anyone know how to mount my gun on the pack ? I’ve seen the metal system in the original. I’ve got the monumental task of installing an Exoray system in the gun AND assemble one for the first time
I’ve installed the light system in the pack and it looks AWESOME when it’s lit !!! Any comments would be great !!!




If you want a super-accurate gun hook, you’ll have to get one custom made, or buy one from someone around here that makes them. Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone is doing a run of them at the moment. What you could try is you could post a message in the Wanted forum of the Classified section of this message board and see if anyone has any accurate gun hooks they’d be willing to sell or trade.
If you don’t care about super-accuracy, the best alternative out there is a set of dixie cup brackets. They look similar, and don’t cost too much.
Thanks for the info. I might build one myself if I can get the system down correctly. Here’s a pic of my 4 year old in a stormtrooper costume standing on a Ghostbusters car at Starfest 2007 in Denver this year. They asked him to pose on their car.

Nice costume…I didn’t realize anyone made stormtrooper armor in that size, other than those silly-looking silk-screened pajama style costumes that have the cheap plastic masks.
We just started carrying them for little ones ! I’m doing a PINK one for my daughter soon.
You make the armor yourself, then?
We have a friend that makes the armor. We sell them in kit, assembled, and DLX (100% ready to go).
http://www.costumejunkie.com it’s under REPLICAS
Looking good, glad to see it all coming together… You need to get some video of it all up and running 
I believe I have a few more sets of the generic “dixie” cup bracket for holding the gun to the pack… Check the classified forum for details…
That little Stormtrooper is the cutest thing I’ve eve seen!
Darin
Thank you for letting us put your child in mortal danger for the sake of a few pictures…


Awesome SST gear, by the way!!
No problem. If he wasn’t my son, he’d be Evil Kenevil Jr’s !! Did you catch the proton pack we’re working on ?