Next three Proton Packs in progress, updates every Thursday!

I’m starting on my next three proton packs for Halloween. I’ll be updating every Thursday or so depending on how much work I get done. First set of pics will be up this week. Here’s the rundown for each Pack’s work including mine.

Pack A-(My pack)

Power Cell Lighting

Gun Lighting

Touchups, mostly on the gun

Speaker trouble shooting

Finally posting detailed pictures. I’ve had it mostly done for months.

Pack B-(Basic)

Basic Pack, target cost $150 including lights

Will be closest to GB1 Pack in terms of details.

Straps-Elbow Flashlight and Radio

Pack C-(Intermediate)

Same features as Pack B

RGB Thrower

Possible sound kit

Possible PDS

Pack D-(Fully Upgraded)

Will be as close to the fully upgraded Pack from GB:TVG

Shock Blast fins that will raise and lower-only on Gearbox

PDS Tank and Hoses

Second Slime Rack on Thrower, with Meson Collider Ring

Cyclotron Lights will possibly change from Red to Green

Glowing EDA Coils that pop out of box

Possibly Silly String in the Slime Blower

And just for a teaser, the only picture I don’t need to reshoot-

Very interested to see the end result of the game pack, especially the fins on the gearbox. One thing i noticed from your picture, your gun hook looks enormous, I’d suggest cutting it down and use some plyers to bend a smaller one.

The gun hook is made from a shower curtain ring. I could trim it down a little, but I like how it frames the HGA Label at that size. And it’s easy to hook it on the ring, and gives a little more room to swing without falling off.

1st Update!

Motherboards are cut, still a little rough.

Another angle, more flat.

I know that that they are short on the top. However, the material I am using was about 2 inches too short, so my motherboards are in two pieces. The EDA box, Gearbox and Gun Mount hold it all together, along with another connecting piece hidden inside the Gearbox.

Ion Arms-Wood filled and ready to be drilled.

2 Gun Mounts and 3 Corner Plates

Gearboxs for the B and C Packs. Still rough, need to do the rounding, more filling and a lot more sanding.

Cake pans for the Cyclotrons-Center points for the holes marked out.

If I get off early from work, the cake pans are getting drilled, the top pieces of the MoBos will be cut, and the Corner Plates will be routed out. Questions? Comments?

You are a beast!

Making 3 at once from scratch…wow…

G

Yeah 3 at once is quite the mission… But I think building 3 at once actually saves time in the end…

I’m having a few PC problems right now, update hopefully tomorrow.

Wow. That was a long time without a post. I haven’t gotten much down on packs, with work, weather and fighting malfunctioning lighting kits. It still has to be Thursday somewhere, so here we go! I finally got the lights done for the Particle Thrower. Check it out.

And a look at the rat’s nest of wiring inside the Gun Body.

jesus!! that looks messy

its how ive done it for the last three packs of mine.

i also have to say i like your motherboard, i also cant stand a pack resting on a small 1" box.