Non-Kenner Ghostbusters Ecto-Plazm sighting in the wild? Hmm

Hey you GB toy super sleuths! Just came across this…(not sure if I am allowed to post an ebay link on the site directly, so moderators please feel free to delete) It appears to be another version of GB ecto-plazm. Non-Kenner. Perhaps it is vintage? Not sure what it is but I know I have never seen it before. What do you guys think of this? Always fun to find rare/vintage/new GB stuff!

this screams “homemade” to me, you can tell by the no-ghost decal on the lid, it’s peeling off, I’d say someone designed their own labels on a computer (for the cans and the large box) and either made their own slime (yes, there are recipes online that teach you how to do this) or used generic slime from other toys and filled the clear canisters with it - basically someone is trying to pass this off as a rare, legitimate item and trying to scam someone out of $400.00, I sent the seller a msg about it, calling him out on it, because I believe it’s as fake as a three dollar bill.

That looks like flarp putty containers… it is putty that makes noise when you play with it.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Hahah! TOTALLY! flarp

The no ghost logo on the top is from the mattel 6" figures. It’s that little insert right at the of the box.

Ive been messaging back and forth with the seller, he took down the auction listing because I made some valid points about the questionable authenticity of the slime.

haha slimer is a photo of a neca slimer.

im sure that listing will go up again at some point.

The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line just came out with ooze canister slime. I bought one for $6.99 and it has the exact same smell and consistency as the original Ectoplasm. It comes in four colors: green (great for video game packs), orange, then yellow and purple which are exact matches for the yellow and purple RGB ectoplasm.