North Carolina gripped by ghost fever!

Well my name is Justin, I live in chapel hill NC. At the moment, I work for UNC Hospitals in the OR as a Nurse. Being born in the eighties I grew up with the Ghostbusters. The movie, cartoon, the breakfast cereal and all the other stuff I could swindle outta the fam. I recently took my love of the GB and started doing research for the halloween costume of my dreams. Turns out that kinda thing it’s a major hobby! I started doing the research and found my way here through a few search engines.

I am glad to find other like minded (crazed fans of a great film franchise) people.

Justin aka GozertheGozarian (which btw is my steam account name for anyone looking for a round of TF 2).

Welcome! Do your wear white bubble skin tights and loook like Sheena E on a bad hair day?