Halloween this year is much the same as it usually is, a hard deadline in which to finish my kid’s costumes with no time for me to do anything for my own costume. I really wanted to do a good GB outfit, but I just didn’t get enough time to get it done. So the plan is next year with a kick-ass proton pack.
So far, all I have is the flightsuit, the "no-ghost "patch, and a Venkman patch. The boots are 10’’ Magnum SWAT boots, and the t-shirt is a GB no-ghost “I’ve been slimed” shirt. The belt is my regular canvas belt usually for keeping my pants up. Attached is my digital camera case, my multi-tool case, one of my two-way radios, and my leather winter gloves. Basically, anything I could slide onto my belt went on. The goggles are just some motorcycle goggles I’ve had kicking around for years.
Couldn’t find a white pistol belt and elbow pads, but no luck. I’ll have to try online.
Next year will be better, you just wait.
What brand is the flight suit?
Honestly, I have no idea. It’s used, from the only army surplus store in town, and it doesn’t have any tags inside or out.
It’s bugging the hell out of me,the zippers are throwing me off. It’s a damn nice suit,looks great.
I think their tank coveralls…
It’s got these plastic clips on the thighs ( you can see it in the photo, right under the gloves), they’re in a canvas pocket and they won’t come out. I don’t know what they are meant for, but I haven’t seen them on any other GB outfits, movie or fan made. Like I said, there’s only one army surplus store in town, and this was as close as it came. Everything else was basically a utility coverall with no pockets, or completely the wrong color. They wark well, and it’s pretty comfortable though. Thanks for the compliment too!
Yup thats what makes me think there tank coveralls(driver) I had a pair back in the day and I was a driver.But the plastic clip was located on the side of the right knee and it acted as a quick release for our pistols.
Frikkin’ sweet! Like a pistol in a holster? How does it attach? there’s a lot of wear on the canvas around the clip, it seems like it had a lot of wear.