I am watching the episode Not Nasa-sarily so, and I wonder if anyone else here knows how many Star Trek references this episode has within it? I lost count 5 minutes in.
I love this episode, especially the ending with the Spock joke.
give me a few days, one of my friends who happens to be a big trekkie is coming over soon to watch the episode and he’ll tell me how many he sees in it. ![]()
McTavish: “Are you sure you never served as a science officer?”
OK, i watched the episode with my Trekkie friend and according to him there are no less then a dozen references in this episode! also from what he says the whole blob monster thats sucking all the energy from the ship is a huge reference too. so there ya go! ![]()
i remember the episode when the ghosts come out of the tvs and then theres this one part where ghost versions of kirk, spock, and McCoy, beam down and kirk says “transporter’s never done this before. report?” then McCoy pulls out a scanner and says “we’re dead jim.” XD
I shall go re watch it if I can find it :3
That’s from “Station Identification”. Disc 3 of Vol.1 of the DVD set.
i know. just pointing out a star trek reference.
Sorry about that. I guess it sounded to me like you were asking “I remember this scene, but don’t know where it’s from. Does anyone know?”
But it still helps anyone else who might be reading the thread and going “Was that in the same episode or somewhere else?”