Hi!
First off, I have to admit to being a Johnny-come-lately Halloweener… sorry ![]()
However, I will say that I’ve been a lifelong fan of Ghostbusters, and it’s always been a childhood dream to “be” a Ghostbuster! A few times in the past I’ve considered making a GB costume for Halloween, but always left it too late and never put in the effort to do it. This year, I was informed that fancy dress was “compulsory” for a family get-together, so of course there was only one route to go down…
Me and my brother are going to make our own outfits, we’re doing it on the super-cheap, so no flight suits and accurate replicas here! However, we are going to do our best to make things as recognisably Ghostbusters to the layman, so I’ve registered here to garner a few tips on making the gear reasonably accurate with the limited time and materials we’ll have to hand.
If nothing else, I think our efforts should provide a bit of amusement for you all!