officineProp proton-builder?

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone have ordered or heard anything from officineProp?

https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/237024036/ghostbusters-proton-pack-with-lights-and?ref=fp_shop&aref=53014877361

/Alex

Yeah, I bought a trap off him once. It was ok…not totally worth the money. Pictures made it look better than it really was. I ended up redoing everything on it pretty much.

Thanks. Been looking at Nickatrons stuff too. More expensive, but for a reason I’ve heard.

I dont much care for the looks of any of that stuff. Nickatron has a long history here and is a great guy to deal with! Most of his parts are resin and very nice. I have been looking at getting one of his traps myself.

Nick’s parts might be a bit more expensive, but you’re getting high quality for that cost. I would happily recommend him.

I do have a proton pack from OfficineProp. Now I’m building a second one with Nickatron parts.

Ok. Heard anything about Benofkents props? Also based in the U.K. I have so far only heard good things. I think he have a Facebookpage.

Me too. Only great feedback!

Bought a pack from Officine when it was still Vintagedream on Ebay..it was totally not worth the money. Last time I saw one of his packs was two weeks ago. He had improved but still the quality was poor…

Go for Nick instead man..

I own a benofkent pack, I highly recommend Benofkent!

I’ve also purchased many bits off of nickatron & once again, I’d highly recommend.

Look no further than Nickatron or Benofkent.