Particle Thrower Reflectors - SOLD OUT

All sold out. Thank you to everyone who purchased!


Seller info:

Yukio Kina

Pukalani, HI, USA

[email protected]

Vent light reflector: $3.50 each, plus shipping


2016.07.04 - Small update; got about 10 left. Thanks all!


Hey all,

I wanted a vent light reflector in my thrower, and the only source I could find sells them in lots of 10. They were pretty cheap, so I figured I’d order a small batch and offer them up here.

I have 35 of them available, and will be selling them at $3.50 a piece, plus shipping. The majority of the cost is actually just to cover proper shipping supplies so that they get to their recipients undamaged. I’ll be wrapping each piece in bubble wrap, and putting it in a padded envelope. They don’t seem very fragile, but over the years I’ve come to trust the USPS a lot less and opt to be as safe as possible when shipping things through them.

The reflectors measure 35mm x 25mm x 13.75. Unfortunately, this means that without some modification, the light that comes with the GBFans thrower kit won’t fit; it’s a little too tall. But if you widen the hole, you can feed the bulb in through the bottom to the exact height that you want it. In my photos, I’m using Spongeface’s Bright(er) LED Vent Light, and feeding the wire through the top. To keep the reflector in place, I’m using Glue Dots, as they hold pretty well but come off easily in case I want or need to change the bulb.

The thrower is a TC V3H kit.

To purchase, please send me a PM stating how many you’d like, your mailing address, and your PayPal email address so I can send you an invoice. If you have any questions, please post them here so that I can answer them for you and others to see. Thanks!

Hi, would you ship to UK?

Of course! When you PM me, send me your info so that I can get a shipping quote and send that back to you.

How do you PM in the new forum layout, am I missing something obvious?

Clicking on a user’s avatar (or blank space where it should be if they had one) will bring up a mini profile for that user, which includes an icon to send them a private message (it resembles a single speech bubble). :slight_smile:

Is there no way to reply directly to a post, in that it qoutes the post and copies the subject…I liked that feature.

Bump for availability. Still have 30 left.

Sent a pm.

I am interested in one “Particle Thrower Reflectors.” Can you send me a invoice?

Thank you in advance.

All PMs have been replied to, and invoices sent for anyone I have complete info for!

I’ll be making a postal run either today (at around 2pm HST, 4 hours from this post) or tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Ok, packages dropped at the USPS. If you’ve paid me then you should have gotten a tracking number. If you didn’t get one, please PM me.

Thanks again!

PM sent… Thanks BoB C

I received my package. Thanks again. :wink:

Thanks for letting me know it made it!

Just received mine in the mail… they look great, thanks again! BoB C

Id like one if you still have any.

Yup! Just send me a PM with the above requested info!