I remember this being discused on GBN a long time ago, but dont remeber anything about it. So has anyone ever turned/combined a EMF detector into a Pke shell. I know nothing about electronics so would have no ieda how to, but to anyone that does, care to share on whether or not it would be practical. Sure anything can be done with enough money. It would be an enertaining toy none the less
I haven’t ever tried an emf meter - but I did make a different attempt. It’s not an invention, but it’s just two items, hacked together. It was supposed to measure the concentration of negative ions in the air. From what I could tell, it worked but I never had anything to create a negative ion concentration to test it. I have thought about digging it up, or building another one, and testing it on one of those ionic breeze air cleaners?
If anyone else is interested in this, I might be willing to see if I can shoehorn one into a pke shell?
I imagine if you take a smaller emf detector, and pull it apart, then put the face in the screen of your pke, and the guts in, it would work. Trouble is you wouldn’t be able to have working wings on the pke, because it would drive the emf crazy, because they’re easily fooled by ANY electromagnetic disturbance, like say, anything that has any electricity to it at all. I have an iona shoe polisher here, and I’m waiting to convert it, and have tossed the idea around a bit, but I need an emf detector… Anybody wanna give me one so I can test my theory out? :lol: