There’s a website, Bang Bang T-Shirts, that prints new designs submitted by the community. Check out this one for the trap:
(you may need to scroll up the page)
They need you to log in and vote for a design…so do it and they might make this one!
There’s a website, Bang Bang T-Shirts, that prints new designs submitted by the community. Check out this one for the trap:
(you may need to scroll up the page)
They need you to log in and vote for a design…so do it and they might make this one!
I also found this cool Bill Murray shirt.
do we need to register somewhere to vote?
all I seem to be able to do is enter my email to be advised when the shirt is being printed…
How much are this company selling shirts?
I must say, its a very elegant t-shirt. Not blatantly fanboy, not remotely vague, just subtely to the point. I like.
Nifty shirt design, but where’s the battery compartment? Ah well, it’s still a nice enough design to vote for!
-Tyler
If you scroll up you can create an account on the menu on the right. Then you can rate a shirt. I guess since I already rated it, the board isn’t showing me the option to rate it again.
This is a cool shirt idea, but the trap looks like ■■■■. I say someone here designs a shirt with an accurate prop, then AJ sell it via the site.
That’s what I say.
I’ve got to agree with boomer the trap looks screwed you guys have to get the GB boxers i have 10 pairs there super comfy
Given the fact they’ve avoided directly calling it a “Ghost Trap”, and that there’s no Ghostbusters logo I’d wager the reason it’s ‘off model’ is their attempt to try get it printed without breaching copyright.
It still gets the point across, regardless, and I like it.
that is extremely harsh.
The trap might not be accurate, but its far from looking like ■■■■. Its a nicely done stylized inacurate trap.
Some would call it a sleek modern trap. It’s still recognizable as a trap and the average joe would still compliment you on it. Altering a pack to get past the copyright would be alot tougher to still keep it looking right.