My first thread here, combined with my two questions - which I hope isn’t to hard to answear 
But before I start:
Sorry for my bad english. It’s only my second language, because I’m from germany.
Hello everyone,
HOW accurate do you think should a proton pack look like?
I’m asking this, because I just decided to make a Ghostbusters Cosplay at an Anime and Games Convention here in germany.
The problem is, that I’ve been asked last weekend to come and the convention is starting this one O.o
I’ve just searched all sites I found for Proton Pack Tutorials, but it seems that a single, accurate looking proton pack is consuming much more time then a bit less of a week.
I’ve buyed some wood and started with the Spacer, Cyclotron, Power Cell and Ion Arm thingy, but still it wouldn’t look that good in the end, I think.
Especially, because I don’t know if the Pack is holding it’s weight WITHOUT the Alice-Thing?
It just isn’t available here.
The Uniform is the easiest thing - but the expensivst(iest? - I hate my bad english ;P) too…
Looking forward to your replys, Ramires
Hi There! 
Welcome… I would say what ever makes you the happiest, after all, it is your pack. Do the best you can do in the short amount of time. You can always build a better one for next year.
If people who know about the Ghostbusters can tell that’s what you are, then you are successful!
Hmmm… but ‘reckognize’ is one thing… and looking ‘good’ another.
I don’t think that there is another Ghostbuster, but still I would have a ‘muddy’ feeling if I just got scrap on my back, you know? :?
I understand what you are saying… What I meant was interms of the accuracy. Something doesn’t have to be accurate to look good.
That’s right.
Thanks for your help 
I’m now just trying to make the ‘importantest’ parts of the pack and then use a bit own creativity… and… I hate my english
It’s bad g
So long, Ramires
P.S.: Maybe I’ll post some pics of it / the cosplay later - if you want.
Ya, that would be cool to see some pictures.
Don’t worry about your english. Remember what I said about accuracy, Something doesn’t have to be accurate to sound good.
I can understand you just fine.