PS3 Problems...

You should.I sent one in with Call of Duty stuck in it.One of the forms they send will ask if there’s anything in it.Just put it down and you should get it back.

I had no problems playing story mode, but it froze 3 times while I was playing online last night.

Just played through again and still no problems,I’m wondering if it might just be either A)a system update problem or B)certain disks may have a line of corrupt code at those parts.

I’ve been going back through the PS3 version to unlock all the artifact & ghost scan trophies, and I went back to the library where I froze before and it ran perfectly this time.

i just bought my pal 80 gig ps3, im not happy! it wont load my saves, every time i go to the career menu all i get is new career. after playing a few missions i go back to the career menu and resume career and replay mission are there, but if i exit the game and then go back in all i get is new career. anyone else had this problem? all sony says is its a known problem and that they have people working on it, 800 bucks to play ghostbusters and it doesent f@#$%^ work properly…tear