"new" flight suits

Hey everyone!

I found a “new” flight suit on ebay and got it for $45. I know they can be bought a little cheaper, but the guy says it has the tags still on and that it is the CWU-27/P nomex. He also says he has more in different sizes.

I will update this when I get the suit in and let everyone know if it is legit.

Edit: sorry for posting the auction! The sellers name is brianlc9.

The suit looks a little shiny in the pics. Is that normal for the Nomex ones?

The one I got new was also a bit shiny; after a run through the wash it looked fine.

Well, i got the suit and it looks good, but I am not sure about the size. It is a 52R (Carter Industries) and its baggy. The crotch is very low (I am 5’11 tall) and the arms are prettyy baggy as well. The waist fits ok and the chest is ok too (could be a little tighter). I may exchange it for a 50R.