Easy now. As a christian he should know NOT to judge, well order in the court my friend! lol
Maybe he’s one of those atheists who get offended at the slightest hint of religious discussion?
I’m pretty sure this is the guy that got into it with Boomer a few years back.
Read. Hilarity will ensue. Granted, it severely veers off topic rather quickly.
Oh man, it is such a shame that thread is locked. Classic stuff right there CLASSIC!
it is the same guy, i googled his email. this is what i found:
http://www.myspace.com/therealbluesbrothers
pending friend request so i can call him a retard like i did dapper dan.
He’s not a true Blues Brothers fan. I’ll bet he’s never even BEEN to Chicago!
What constitutes a “true” Blues Brothers fan? I guess you have to be an actual blues musician to be one? Man this guy is clinically insane. Along with his girlfriend.
My best guess here, and that’s all it really is, is that this guy has some serious inferiority issues. He doesn’t have the money or ability to make good prop replicas or an ecto of any kind, so what he does is make up this theory that having props and costumes is the opposite of what a fan should do. This justifies his obsession with reading such works like “More Scary Stories to Keep You Up at Night” or “The Monster Book of Monsters”. It also allows him to say that he is superior with his knowledge of cheap stories and folk lore along with his many hours of watching a few too many episodes of “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction” starring Jonathan Frakes.
I suppose had he latched onto William Shatner instead of Dan Aykroyd, he’d be arguing against Trekkies everywhere because they aren’t actually trying to go into space and meet new alien races.
Of course, that’s all just a guess based on his behavior.
So does this mean that since I can’t trek to Mordor I can never be a true fan of the Lord of the Rings?
does that mean because im not from the future i cant like booster gold?
That’s correct, BSjohnson and Proton Charger. Sadly we will never be true fans of Blade Runner since we don’t actually hunt androids or do any detective work. We will never be true fans of BTTF because we haven’t traveled to 1985 so we can go back to the year 1955, then go back to 1985, then 2015, then 1955, then 1885… Real fans of the movie would take their Delorean replicas to the actual times that Marty and Doc Brown visited.
Oh, and for AJ and Boomer, unless you’re chasing down velociraptors or attempting to clone extinct species, you guys aren’t true JP fans. Sorry, but it’s fact.
Luckily, I’m a fan of the Office. I’m living the dream!
That’s exactly right. You must therefore remove him as your avatar immediately, you poser.
screw that. i should find a very large picture of him and post it instead to show how big of a fan of him i am.
thumbs up for justice!
and here’s one of heman.
(size of heman photo does not illustrate my fandom of magically scantily clad men in loincloths and swords even though they may possibly be awesome/fabulous or how much more i would want him to battle skeletor at one of my sweet birthday parties.)
I think if I were Dan Akroyd I would be very worried about this guy.
Only a REAL fan wears Aykroyd’s flesh!
I’m never going to fight any giant marshmallow men or posessed paintings! I can’t be a real Ghostbusters fan! Aaaagh!!!
I wish I could meet this guy just long enough to piss him off and see how it goes. I kinda get the feeling he might just be trolling, but then I see his facebook post about how a true fan would take their ecto to Manhattan and I see his “Elwood Blues” myspace page and how every other sentence on it proclaims that he’s a “true fan of blues who doesn’t have time for posers” and I begin to wonder, who would go to such great lengths to be such a lame troll?
That’s some high dollar stuff though. All I could manage was swatch of Frank Welker leather.
I’m really hoping I get to meet this tard.
