"Ray Stantz" on facebook

if you’re on here, I just wanted to tell you that you’re a fucking idiot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That Sam Swope dude is a D bag.

I would post a comment - but I don’t want to friend him :-?

Wish I came up with that idea.

Maybe I misread something.. why is Sam Swope a D bag? He was actually defending the EAA crew and correcting the guy.

Look at him!

He reeks of idiot.

Designer glasses, clearly an Apple fanboy.

Man, I hate that Sam Swoope guy. And that Ray Stantz is a dummy.

If Sam Slope is on here HE SHOULD BE BANNED AND BLACK LISTED

I’d like to punch that Sam guy right in the baby maker, with any luck we can prevent future Swopes.

Agreed!

I’m going to take his mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Sooooo … he’s saying that you can’t be a true fan of Ghostbusters if you don’t go to Manhattan because that’s where the movies were filmed … but his proton packs are “custom” builds that look like utter ■■■■? Wouldn’t a “true fan” stay true to the movie’s packs following the same “logic”?

what are we, the 501st?

Oh, har har.

I usually don’t begrudge people their custom builds. What I mean in this case is that you can’t call someone out saying they aren’t true fans because of A if you don’t follow B.

How cute! He’s carrying a ghost trap in Manhattan - where the “real” ghostbusters are at.

hmmm, a christian AND an idiot . . . .who’da thunk it?

1 Like

This is the pack…

…of a REAL fan.

Also I clicked on his girlfriend’s name and we apparently have 1 friend in common.

Boomerjinks.

lol yeah chace i saw that too, wonder why they’re friends

edit: wait . . . .he gets offended when you use christ’s name in vain . . . .and then THATS his religious view?

yeah, this guy just went from “idiot” to “complete failure”

1 Like