Ray's Wrist Watch?

Anyone know what model watch this appears to be?

believe it or not!

OK, color me impressed!

I’d imagine a geekdom calculator watch would be a good substitute for a fair price. I mean good luck finding a Seiko M516. I have a gut feeling those aren’t in production anymore and are a rare find.

they are quite expensive, checking out finished ebay auctions. Makes total sense being a voice recorder watch, man the details they out into everything was just nuts.

Egon is also wearing one in some promo pics and I’ve seen atleast one photo where all four Ghostbusters are wearing it. I’d almost pegg it as a standard piece of equipment. Alright fans, start panicking, your flightsuit is incomplete. :sigh:

A calculator watch is close enough for me.

Yeah you can get a Casio with calculator functions and more from 20 to 50 bucks

Whoa, that’s ■■■■ retentive on a level I never fathomed possible!

I don;t think anyone even makes a voice recording watch anymore. I have casio databanks for years, but my cellphone has replaced that functionality.

Did someone here just win this watch on Ebay just a few minutes ago. Even though it doesn’t work it was a great deal!!!

What a steal!!

There may be resin replicas of these (with space for mounting modern digital watch innards, of course) available soon.

Jairus you continue to surprise me…I’m enticed and will definately be in line!

Mind given us a little more info. or is this still something being unfolded in your mind or have you gotten it down on paper yet? I would really like to see what you’ll be offering and how close to the actual watch it will be. If you get at least 90% close it’ll be a break through and I’m going to stay posted to see any updates.

rofl… you just probably made a lot of people nervous with that statement… ROFL..

Any idea on the type he was wearing in part II?

the leg bone’s connected to the HIP BONE, the hip bone’s connected to the RED THING, the red things connected to my WRIST WATCH