Recommended Sound Kit 4 Jupiter Lights Kit

Hey guys and gals

I recently have decided to make the final jump to sound in my proton pack build. I have looked through some of the threads and cannot seem to find anything recent. Had I been on the ball I would have looked into a full light and sound combo kit. Being a newbie I missed that boat… Not that I’m not happy with my Jupiter lights.

I have a buddy who went to school for electronics, so I’m looking for a reputable sound board. Nothing fancy, just the original movie sounds and theme song. The sirens would be cool. We don’t have the equipment to make a board ourselves but wiring it up shouldn’t be an issue.

So does anyone have any recommendations for reputable sellers on here or around?

I’m more than happy using gbfans equipment. Would that also be suitable? I’m guessing I would have to buy additions to make it all work. Tutorials? Thank you very much guys I’ll keep to this thread and not blow up the forum.

:love: