rgb pack starting up sequence

Hi, Im courios die someone ever completed a rgb pack with this startupsequence:

at 3.00

I the opening of the cyclotron lights ect?

Thanks

As it stands, nobody’s replicated that start up sequence (one problem with it, is that the blue light that illuminates is depicted on what is clearly the Proton Gun, but has been mistaken for another part of the Proton Pack).

I thought more about the cyclotron. The opening of the holes

If it is indeed the gun, then I guess it’s a continuity error, since all four of them had already drawn their guns prior to that bit lighting up.

Correct, Taran. I think the same error popped up a few more times in The Real Ghostbusters, as well as Extreme Ghostbusters.

As for the opening of the holes… I vaguely recall someone who put in some sort of spinning mechanism, but I’d need to do a bit of digging to find it.