Room reservations started!

Looks like the Marriott already sold out on doubles, limited number of kings as of 9AM EST are still on the website!

The Marriott Marquis Hotel will begin taking reservations on Oct. 1st at 8am ET.

The Hyatt Atlanta Hotel will begin taking reservations on Oct 15th

The Hilton Atlanta is currently open if you book online using the Group/Convention code “DCN” without quotes.

http://dragoncon.org/location.php

I already got my Marriott rooms, that was a MESS, site kept going down.

Damn, I hate having to decide this so early…

Booked at the Sheraton.. a nice quiet hotel :slight_smile: Though their prices went up from last year.. grr

They all did for the four main hotels I believe. I’ll be staying at the sheraton in March for another convention so I’ll get to check it out. I’ve only stayed in the Hiltson so far, and Marriott will be new for me next year as well. My friend says the Marriott is the best out of all of them if you can get into it.

Hilton is exactly the same price

The Westin is currently accepting reservations at the DC rate. If you haven’t been and are worried about it being a non-host hotel, don’t be. It’s a block or so from the Hyatt, and it’s a great place to stay. I stayed there for DC '09, and we’re staying there again next year. I was at the Sheraton this year, but missed out for 2011.

Here’s the link for the discounted rooms.

Wow, I just called the Marriott Marquie and they sold out all of the D*C rooms in two hours. But on the bright side…I just got the last room there:)

Hilton was $184 for this year, it’s $188 now, not quite exact. :wink:

Holy balls, already?

I’ll probably bunk with someone else again. :walterpeck:

anybody knows if any of the main hotels have open rooms? i felt that i missed out on some stuff since i couldnt stay late and couldnt get there early enough

You may be able to get lucky by just calling them directly every week or so. I called the Hyatt 2 weeks ago and got a room for the whole weekend even thought he website said they were full. People cancel and they don’t advertise open rooms sometimes. I’ve been telling people to just call the hotels regularly.

Anyone looking for a roommate? :smiley:

Borz,

I’m sorely tempted to go this year…you still looking?

I managed to book a room only 3 weeks before the con last year right in one of the main buildings. I know that might have been unusual luck, but it happens!

That was probably due to the fact that many people went to Celebration instead. I wouldn’t count on that happening again.

Not familiar with Celebration. That some kind of other convention or something?

Star Wars. It was in Orlando last year a couple of weeks before D*C.

Now that you mention it, I remember ya’ll talking about a few people you were missing seeing because they were doing a Star Wars thing.

somehow i got lucky and i got a room in one of the main hotels!