Screen Used GOZER Costume

posted by misterfusion;1102909 attherpf.com:

WOW !!!

I mean yeah! Keep taking pictures. And if you have any behind the scenes pictures of the actress getting into costume and makeup or doing anything at all, post those for sure!! Thank you!

Does this thread look like I’m interested? > Hello from Willie in Los Angeles . . . Plus pics of Gozer . . . :smile:

Is that really the same costume? How did it wind up in Germany?

WOW! Cool!

Okay. I see it was auctioned off at http://www.thehollywoodstudiocollection.com/

I dont see any navigation from that homepage. I wish we had known about that auction at the time. How much did it sell for?

It’s not over here in germany :smiley:

I just found the thread over at therpf.com.

I was so stunned from those pics… I had to share them with the Busters, I mean, the community :cool:

Here is a link to the original thread…

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=78498&highlight=gozer

More info can be found there. You should be able to view it if you are a member or not.

Unfortunately, it is really in a BAD shape:

**

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=78498**

They didn’t even noticed, what they were selling. The dress was totally unidentified! Unbelieveable

For a costume that’s made to last a mere couple of months, I think it’s in remarkably good shape, considering that it’s now 26 years old… “a few minor runs in the body stocking” and a couple of smashed bubbles is nothing.

It’s in excellent shape, especially for being “unidentified.” With two pairs of shoes, nonetheless!

Yeah, you’re right. I would take it, too. Besides every shape.

It seems that the “scarf” or the neck part is missing.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :crunch: :crunch: :crunch:

Those are great costume reference shots. It makes me want to try it, but I can’t figure out what they made the strands out of.

Looks like a thin nylon webbing, like a fishing net.

very cool to see this, thanks for posting! It does look to be in great shape…with some wear naturally from being on a rack crammed with other stuff. And being old.

If I recall from reading the rpf thread, the costume was found abandoned with a bunch of other unidentified costumes and clothes long forgotten.

It’s like finding a copy of the Constitution hidden behind a cheap painting.

According to the guy doing the restoration:

“That’s our Willie!”

Jesus Christ.

You know me. :wink:

Hey. You want all the pics of ectomobiles you can get. N’est-ce pas?

Now gimmee them Slavitza / Gozer pics!

VERY cool find!

That´s just awesome, I never wondered where ended the Gozer´s custome, I wonder what else Slavitza wore under the custome…

Watching those Gozer pics, I found how she has “little boobs”, to make her a little bit hermafrodite, or asexual… isn´t it?

Yes, probably. I think she does a great job. But my thoughts about Gozer were always between “YES I really liked the idea” and “NO, that’s not so great”.