OK here’s the story…My friend Bryan came over one day and saw the pack I was building. Turns out he’s been a GB fan since childhood as well and really wanted one. I told him I could make him one so he got some funds together and we worked out a deal. By the end of it I liked his pack more than the first one I built so he let me have the new one and he took my first pack. We made some upgrades on the old one to make them more alike but overall I like the small changes I made in the new one. Hope you like it.
BTW… I rearanged my photobucket account to make albums easier to find and I totally destroyed my first thread. Sorry guys.
If you think these things are beautiful in pics then you should see them in real life,they are simply amazing.
Alex was telling me about the different things he made by hand while we stood in the Marriot and looked awesome as a full GB group(Him,Bryan,Me,and Dralin),there were so many pics taken of the 4 of us together.
Here is a very awesome pic we took of Alex,he just unlocked an achievement.
Heh glad you like how the pic turned out man,when you asked if we wanted another one like that we had to jump on the chance,and yes it was awesome meeting everyone,but out of everyone you,Bryan,GBcreel,and Midorikai were by far the coolest.