Slimer From South of the Border

Got his Paint Apps done in time for Cinco de Mayo! I glued his Choppers in with Superglue and once dry, gave them a going over with Clear Gloss for that “Moist Mouth” look.

image

Did his Fingernails with a coat of Bone White followed by Fluorescent Yellow.

image

image

I still haven’t decided on a Base for him yet.

image

Now let’■■■■■ him with some Ultra Violet Light.

image

“Where’s the Tequila?”

image

That’s sick! You truly are the Bob Ross of gbfans lol!

He turned out great capt!

Great work. :slight_smile:

Capt, have you seen those auctions of Joe Viskocil slides and Polaroids?

Here’s an example, as archived by SpookCentral.

Alex

That’s sick Alex imma have to check him out!

Yes I have.

In fact I used a different picture of Steve Johnson’s Original Slimer to map out the painting of the inside of my version’s Mouth. It’s the Article Cover Shot in the SFX 30th Book.

image

On a side note, if you compare the Teeth on the Original to Sculpt, you can see how well the Sculptor did with the likeness.

Great find on eBay. It looks like a great kit!

Awesome find and he came out looking amazing!! :smiley: