Some of my GB stuff

This is just some of my stuff. Most of my stuff is packed away at my dads house.

I have a picture on here somewhere of most of my daughters RGB toys. She has every one but the ecto glow heroes.

I’ll try to find the pic and put it up later.

Very nice collection. And I like how you’ve displayed them! I still need to find a good way to do that.

Thanks. I’d like to have a bigger cabinet. That one was my wifes when she got her a bigger one. Oh well. She says that I’m too old for toys but that doesn’t stop me from still buying them.

This was my favorite as a kid. Now it’s my daughters.

Don’t worry, I hear the same thing. But now that we’ve got a son, I figure even though he’s way too small to play with them now, I should go ahead and amass all of the Matty stuff for him. (And if for some reason he’s not that into GB, oh well, I’ll have the whole collection! :slight_smile: )

I’d say he’ll probably like ghostbusters since you do. My wife said the same thing about my daughter that she wouldn’t like gb. I would let her watch the old vcr tapes of the shows my mom recorded for me as a kid and she loved that show. It’s a lot better than some of the shows for kids on now.

My daughter just turned 3 and she loves the movies and the toys, though admittedly not too crazy about the cartoons. Still she loves just about anything with Ghostbusters and I love it because that’s something for just her and I. It’s awesome your daughter loves GB and that’ll be something fun you two can share and have fun with. Great collection by the way and keep collecting! :slight_smile:

Thanks spiff! My daughter hasn’t watched the movies yet. I haven’t had time to do that yet. I’m home from work for a few months now so I can start to catch up with some family time.

Some more of my stuff I just got recently.

The first 2 minimates I got from Toys R Us. I also have the GB 2 Slime blower Ray and Theatre Ghost but forgot to put it in the pic. The others I got from a comic book shop last week. Also have more minimates coming from Dreamstalker.

This one I’m proud of. I got it in the mail yesterday from ebay. I actually got it cheaper than what I could get it from Matty. I was surprised that I won it. The guy misspelled Ghostbusters. Still haven’t decided if I should open it or wait till next months Egon.

Got this from JCpenny last Saturday for 10 bucks. I needed a large but XL was all they had. Maybe it will shrink.

Got this from Toys R US for the heck of it. Thought it was cool.