I made some models of the upper forward and aft U-stanchions that hold the Spengler Wand.
They were very flimsy and flexible and tend to bend and warp.
3d printed ones are MUCH stronger and won’t bend. I made exact replicas of the originals, so they are 99% like the ones that came with the stand and fit better.
If anyone is interested in the STL’s let me know, more than happy to send them.
These are neat! Another thing that you can try to do is clean the print lines out of them and then mold and cast them to make something even stronger than the original. I know that recasting is generally frowned upon in the Ghostbusters community but considering the fact that you would be recasting based off of your replacement version, I think that would be fine 
Well for record, my printer is terrible. Two, these are plenty strong enough to hold the Hasbro Spengler wand now without flopping side to side with the originals.