Spirit Halloween Deluxe proton pack is 89.00 through instacart?

Today as I was shopping on Instacart I noticed that Spirit Halloween was on their list of stores. So for the hell of it I went where and searched for the deluxe proton pack. I found the usual 80% size pack for 79.00 and next to it was listed deluxe pack for 89.00. The pack dimensions for it matched the reviews for the deluxe pack. I’m not jumping on it until it’s confirmed to be the full size pack so here is the link. Spirit Halloween Ghostbusters Proton Pack Delivery Near Me | Instacart

Judging by the photo, that’s definitely the old 80% model, and not the full-size. I’m not sure what the “Kids” version is next to it… I don’t recall them putting out one even smaller than the 80% replica.

The deluxe pack is just the 80% pack with better paintjob and light effects. When I followed your link the life size was right next to it for the correct price. If it doesn’t say Life-Size Pack, it’s the small pack.

I figured that. Spirit’s customer service phone bots are clueless and if the unwary go to Spirit’s website thinking that the “adult” pack is the full sized pack as they are being told on the phone there is going to be a bunch of upset customers