Hi Guys,
Any of you had a Spirit pack shipped over from the States yet?
I’ve got a friend in NYC who could take delivery and send it over for me, just wondering how much extra it’s going to cost me.
Thanks,
Nick
Hi Guys,
Any of you had a Spirit pack shipped over from the States yet?
I’ve got a friend in NYC who could take delivery and send it over for me, just wondering how much extra it’s going to cost me.
Thanks,
Nick
The first Spirit Pack I ordered ended up accruing a Duty and Tax charge from FedEx to the tune of £41.26. The second pack incurred a charge of £22.69. Unfortunately this won’t be very helpful for giving you an estimate other than possibly budgeting to spend up to £50 per indivial pack, or possibly more for multiples being sent in one batch (Even though mine were ordered at the same time from Spirit, they ended up coming to my US contact in separate deliveries).
The charges may not get that high, but it’d be worthwhile to prepare for it, just in case.
Thank you!