Spirit PKE meter shipping bumped back to 9/30

I re-ordered min and it shipped within a couple of days

My pre-order just got marked as shipped yesterday so we’ll see.

To Hell with Spirit, order them through Amazon.

Got one of those coming too :smiley:

The re-order from Spirit shipped faster

Prime ftw.

I just got mine in the Mail yesterday, only one of the lights on each arm are working, I’m gonna see if I can fix it but I plan on messaging Spirit about it as well. If I cant, it’ll be good for back up

My wife ordered one for me last Friday. I’m not in a hurry since I have a Matty PKE. I’m just hoping for no defects. I found 2 locally but my wife had already order me one before I saw them.

My pke meter showed up yesterday so I was finally able to play with it a bit. Although not screen accurate, I do like it alot. 1 light on each arm doesnt work but otherwise it works. Maybe the wiring is loose? At some point I’ll open it up but for right now it’s fine.

I got mine in on Monday and everything works. Im a stickler for accuracy and it is certainly not accurate, but man that thing is fun. Ive about run the battery out already :smiley:

I got mine yesterday. All the lights on one arm work but the other arm has NO lights working. I’m torn between tearing it apart to try and fix it and lube the gears and returning it assuming one of the local stores has any in stock.

edit: Took mine apart, turned out the wire harness was unplugged inside the arm. Plugged it in and now all but one led works. Just a note, They glued the arms together at the mid point as well as the 2 visible screws.

I returned my broken one, I couldnt fix the lights, not sure what the issue is wires had good connections. but store took it back and they had plenty available, make sure to test them before buying.

If anyone needs me to snag them one, I went into the Spirit next to me 2 days ago, and there were plenty.

James

Count me lucky. Mine arrived a couple of days ago. The packaging was rough and the blister was almost separated from the cardboard once the padded shipping envelope was opened. Fortunately the PKE meter looks fine and has been working normally so far.