Spirit PKE meter shipping bumped back to 9/30

Grrr. I hope I’ll have my meter in time for NY Comic Con. I even went to the two Spirit stores in my area. Nothing.

What really annoys me is that this was a preorder I did and I still havent received it yet I’ve seen others have and even had them in some stores too. So annoying.

Sorry to hear that! I received mine this past week so hopefully yours ships out soon.

Other threads on the subject show that many customers have been in contact with Spirit guest services and many orders never made it into the warehouse system.

This has been the single most difficult purchase I’ve ever made. Buying my house was easier!

There are 5 in stock on Amazon… And they’re Prime!

Thanks for the heads-up, Nick! I went with Prime, and should have it by Wednesday! I sent an email to Spirit, telling them to cancel my pre-order. It had been over a month!

My pleasure! Glad I looked for traps, there! Saw the PKE in the suggested buys.

I dont know why I didnt look there in the first place…

Just snagged 2 on Amazon, gonna cancel my Spirit order. I pre-ordered 2 months ago, and keep getting excuses from them. Ridiculous.

Looks like they increased stock on Amazon. Go get em, boys!

Where did you find their email address? I didn’t

see it on the website.

They cancelled my preorder for no reason on Thursday…a teammate of mine picked me one up at his local store on Friday and I took possession on Saturday. I got it quicker and cheaper than the preorder so NYAH NYAH Spirit!

It’s [email protected]. I got it from my PayPal invoice.

Ordered one from Amazon when they had one left in stock, but apparently they sold it before I hit complete because my expected delivery date is Sept 24-25.

Also: The order I put in with Spirit directly was cancelled. Soooooo that sucks. Other people that have ordered a PKE meter from Spirit, watch your emails!

All of the spirit stuff has been this way on amazon. I ordered the spirit pack on the third with prime. Delivery date was the tenth. On the tenth it was pushed back to the seventeenth. I finally got it yesterday.

I’m not bragging, just an update. Mine shipped today 9/20. I was also told the 30th. I got my trap yesterday and shipping was 10/10 on that. My goggles also shipped today. Just kinda giving an odd idea of shipping. I live in Maryland, postal code 21001. Hope this helps.

My replacement pke (for the damaged pre-ordered one) shipped yesterday despite them telling me directly it would not arrive at the warehouse until the 30th.

My pre-order for two of the spirit PKE Meters (one to use, one to either keep as a spare, or use at con events at the booth to let kids hold during photo ops with our group members) shipped out finally on Wednesday 9-19. I had been looking at local spirit halloween stores hoping to find another one to give as a gift to one of the members in my group that is getting married at the end of October, but never had any luck. I had ran across the ecto goggles, traps and proton packs, but never found the PKE Meters even though I’ve seen folks in other states who have found them in the stores.

I ordered from amazon after I heard spirit halloween was cancelling the preorders. Sure enough mine was cancelled two days later. The amazon one should be here next tuesday.

They are currently for sale in the spirit hallowen store with no shipping delay listed though.