Suicide girl Ghostbusters at SDCC?

I don’t know about you guys, but I love the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■. This year they are heading to comic-con in costume! They are holding a poll to find out what the people want them to go as, and ghostbusters is an option! Everyone go vote immediately!

Info page: http://tinyurl.com/pwhwse

Direct link to the vote: Which costume would you like to see one of girls wearing at SD Comic Con?  (poll 1656134)

I’m really not sure I want them to wear our uniform.

It got sad when that Sexy Ghostbusters costume was invented, this? It’ll probably be cringe-worthy.

I’m with Kingpin.

I went with Tank Girl since she had so many looks that the various girls could recreate them effectively. Always been one of my favorite costumes to see in San Diego.

Voted for Harry Potter because I have a dark sense of humor.

If possible, I would have voted for Sexy Abraham Lincoln. :mrgreen:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■ drool