I am trying to come up with my dream tattoo design for my first tattoo but I need some help.
I want a picture of a ghostbuster ghost trap capturing the Stay Puft Marshwallow Man. Ideally I want the bottom half of him to already be in the trap with the electric currents going over the rest of his body. Hopefully with a scream/angry look on his face.
If any skilled artists want to take a shot at this it would help me out immensely. Thanks
I took a shot at your design this is hand drawn tattoo idea, I can put it into illustrator and make it more solid and add more detail to the ghost trap,if you like. Hope the drawing shows up. I didn’t Ink the other hand. because i wanted to try to draw it in illustrator almost looking like he’s reaching out. couldn’t get the drawing up so just click the link hopefully the link works.
That sound like an awesome tattoo. Are you doing full color or shading it?
“Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don’t blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.”
Wow… Your idea is awesome and appreciable. These pictures are looking nice and fantastic with the great colors done on them. You can find many tattoo artists easily who will draw this for you.