Thank you all so much :)

I Asked my 7yo tom boy Niece what she wanted for her birthday and she said “Can i have a Ghostbusters pack”

I guessed that they didnt make them anymore so i got out my laptop and started searching ebay and i found quite a few of the Mattel toy packs and showed her the pictures and i got this reply “Thats not a REAL one its blue”

To cut a long story short i got a mattel pack and did this:

Redirecting... front

Redirecting... front & wand

Redirecting... back

Redirecting... pack

Redirecting... wand

The wand was made from scratch, the lights on the pack work and there’s a strobe in the wand.

The reason for the big thank you is simply every time i did an image search for DIY Proton packs i ended up here, some of your guys work is just amazing i wish i had the time (and talent) to do what you do. It seemed only proper that i came here and thanked you as i basically just copied and took inspiration from your efforts.

So again thank you all so much with your help come Friday a little girl is going to be very happy.

Lol..I remember the time I first showed my niece some of my action figures. She’d never seen the movie at the time, but she grabbed Slimer and had him attack Venkman. She just…knew.

That’s so great!!! I’ve seen a lot of people do 3/4 pack builds for kids and I am always so worried they will get trashed! I think what you did is a great kid-friendly version of a “real” pack!!! Thanks for sharing, tell her when she is a bit bigger and can make her own there are tons of cool things she can do! Michelle in Florida put hearts in her cyclotron which is like…my favorite ever.

The pack looks fantastic! Your niece should be proud wearing it :slight_smile: