The Big Bang "Ghostbusters"?

I was watching the 1st season of The Big Bang Therory today and it struck me that those guys and gal are so great that I could see them as ghostbusters next gen. Or at least Jim Parsens (Shelden) I could see him and Bill Murray going back and forth with each other. I’ll keep dreaming till the 3rd movie happens.

Oh lol, I started to watch the show last week too and I had the same idea, moreover their show characters could fit those in GB:

From left to right, Peter, Egon, Winston and Ray.

They’re too young and too geeky looking.

They’re all in their thirties… :walterpeck:

hahahaha

how funny is that…

i always said that to myself when i saw the whole 2 seasons last month, these guys are hyseterical and you can def see them running around nyc with proton packs and sheldon stoping leonard explaining to him why he is doing it wrong. Or eve if horrowitz is trying to flirt with a dirty old ghost woman lol…

Yes because Egon isn’t a nerd. at all.

I said “too geeky”. someone can look a bit geeky without looking like a complete social outcast…

I mean, a bowl cut? No thanks.

i do like all the characters but they dont fit the profile of “Aint Afraid of No Ghosts”

I don’t know, I guess my problem is that they look like a bunch of pathetic losers.

Why’s Winston gotta be the dark one? that’s kinda racist.

Ditto, they look too wimpy to competantly carry around a Proton Pack.

Then again, that IS who their characters are.