Well at least on mine anyway! ![]()
When Vigo has turned into his monsters form, is this Dan Aykroyd playing Vigo and Ray/Vigo? :angryvigo:
Ever since I saw the movie “Nothing but trouble”, I have been thinking this.
Well at least on mine anyway! ![]()
When Vigo has turned into his monsters form, is this Dan Aykroyd playing Vigo and Ray/Vigo? :angryvigo:
Ever since I saw the movie “Nothing but trouble”, I have been thinking this.
I’ve wondered that as well. Reminds me of the Twilight Zone movie as well…

I guess it’s likely that was an entirely different guy though right? I wish some behind the scenes stuff existed for that movie. Luckily we finally got the DVD release…barebones however. Wish GB2 would have had a good one as well. We might have had some insight into scenes like that one.
Yeah, exactly. However I do think that’s another guy in the Twilight Zone, but I know Aykroyd loves that kind of stuff.
It’s hard to tell from underneath all that make-up, of course. We only have the eyes and bone structure, in some cases, to go by.
i would say.. why not?
wouldnt you think its pretty cool to do it.. since he wrote the movie and all, he wrote that part too.
Every time I see the topic of this thread, I think it’s gonna be “how is Elvis? And have you seen him lately…” ![]()
YEAH. I think he´s like eddie murphi. He likes to disguise himself. In nothing but trouble, he did the Judge, and one of the creepy babies too!!! Remember Dr. Detroid… the (thank god!) edited scene in GB 1 where he and bill play 2 homless bombs …
ANd i bed that he is the one in those shots.
That scene in GB1 with the bums was based off a character that Bill Murray used to do a lot back then. The whole talking out of the side of his mouth, acting like a total loser/goofball…he used to do it in various forms on SNL and is kinda like the guy in Caddyshack (“It’s a Snickers bar!”)
It’s still a good decision that they cut it from GB1, though. Dumb and slowed that scene down.