The Real Ghostbusters Meet the Transformers!

found this on a shirt on ebay

“Its a trap!”

But seriously, thats amazing!

this has been posted before on here, and as far as I can tell, this is the source of the art…

http://johnny216.deviantart.com/art/Ecto-1-23027323

Remove it, don’t be giving them ideas. Hasbro will ■■■■ ghostbusters like George Lucas raped Indiana Jones. LOL

im surprised they can sell shirts with johnny’s image

Man that pic is just freaking sweet!!!

LOL! oh man, that’s on a shirt now???

this was a commission i had Johnny do and it’s the second one to get ripped off and put on a shirt… the other was a customized Rodimus Prime…

gotta love the internet.

■■■■.

You know I once had a dream about a crossover with the Transformers. Too bad it never happened.

to bad you can’t copyright copyrighted material huh?

I do wonder about where it lies legally as it isn’t any specific official Transformer.

And we just sat there and did nothing!

But yea, I like that design. It’s acutally that picture that’s making me do a major retool of my Ecto-1 transformed design.

very valid point. didnt think about that

though that may be, “ecto-1” and the no-ghost logo are. so even though its isnt a official transformer, technically the seller is violating copyright… but then that falls onto the selling of the patches and stuff… its one big vicious cycle

I like it myself, its just, they are ■■■■■■ Star Wars and other marvel characters that way now. I don’t want them to find it and think, “oh, cash cow”.

that picture is 100 ways awesome

lol That is pretty cool.

I want a t-shirt and a toy!!!