As a collector, I really enjoy this show on TV. He sometimes has RGB toys which makes the show better but I also enjoy the TMNT and MMPR fare.
One show I DVR and watch with excitement as an almost 30 some year old. Anyone else into this show?
As a collector, I really enjoy this show on TV. He sometimes has RGB toys which makes the show better but I also enjoy the TMNT and MMPR fare.
One show I DVR and watch with excitement as an almost 30 some year old. Anyone else into this show?
I use to watch Toy Hunter, during season 1. As somewhat of a toy collector, who has really enjoyed American Pickers, being from Jersey, and knowing Jordan has a toy store in NJ I thought i’d check it out. Some episodes were better then others, at some point I kinda lost interest. I think most here who watched early on probably enjoyed the “Kenner” episode where Jordan was either in Cincinnati or a near it, at a former Kenner employees house, buying mint Kenner toys from our childhoods and beyond.
Their was another episode where Jordan was in South Jersey, actually in my town at a collector’s house. I kinda remember the episode, think the guy had his collection in boxes which were in the attic.
I enjoy the show… but I cant watch it without wanting something from each episode and then realizing how much money I would spend if I could buy all the RGB and TMNT stuff plus other toys. damn being poor! lol
Huge fan of the show. It is something I look forward to every Wednesday. I am a collector but not of the vintage stuff. That’s all been played with and up in the attic. Walls are covered in the newer figures though. My wife cannot believe when some of the really rare goodies are featured and how much they can go for.
Love this show! Alot of good classic toys and seen alot of gb stuff!