Just a quick questions that hopefully you guys can help with.
On the Trap Pedal,where/how are the Red and Yellow tubes fixed under the pedal? Are they just glued under the pedal by the hindge or fixed to the back of the bellows?
Keith
Just a quick questions that hopefully you guys can help with.
On the Trap Pedal,where/how are the Red and Yellow tubes fixed under the pedal? Are they just glued under the pedal by the hindge or fixed to the back of the bellows?
Keith
Just drill two 5/32" holes about an inch in from the edge on a 45 deg. angle and slip/ glue the hoses in place
Thanks for the advice Colin, much appreciated…did this last night, just spraying the base now and then should be ready to assemble all my parts for the pedal.
Keith
I just glued them in place under the trap pedal itself but you can do what you like. I like the idea of making holes but in my rush of building my pedal I guess the old saying goes for me that “dont prop what you cant see”
I cant wait to see a picture