Universal Studios weapons

Hey anybody have some decent pictures of the Universal Studios GB show weapons?

Specifically I recall one of the team having Proton Pistols. That if I recall correctly attached to a pack like the standard wands do but had two hoses that fit into standard hip revolver holsters like a cowboy.

The Proton Pistols did not attach to a pack at all,because when those props showed up in the show they were doing a dance routine.

The hoses from the pistols just ran to a grey box on the back on the belt.

I’m sure I have pics of the equipment from the old shows somewhere,gimme a lil while to find them.

Let me know if this works for you.

My friend Clare used to operate this site, she was a big fan of the show. Her site is currently down, but I was able to access via the Wayback Machine at Archive.org.

If there are pictures of the pistols anywhere online, it’s here. The girl was a freak for this show.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050209171620/ghostbusters.universalimho.com/

Unfortunately, the majority of the pictures were hosted on imagestation.com, which doesn’t exist anymore. From what I can see, they were just pipes with tubes, stuck in to some pistol holsters.

That’s exactly what they were,they also had some bicycle handlebar grips on the pipes,and if I remember correctly,some caution tape at the tip of the pipe.

I’d like to see these too, please post pics of the packs and guns.

I’m still looking through all of my Universal pics,I have over 5 gigs of USF pics in one folder,and I have a total of 6 folders to go through.