Vector Frame-Loc and other hard to find pieces

I am starting my new ghost trap with the pedal because it seems the simplest part to make. Many of the parts are widely available now through the site except for some of the hard to find pieces like that tricky frame loc-rail. Does anyone have any hints on attaining this. I’ve gone through many sites that carry things that seem similar but it seems i need to buy in bulk and I’m not entirely certain it’s the correct part. Is vector electronics the only place that carries these? Is there easier ways to find this? Also what about the part under the pedal that squishes down when you step on it. What is that made from? Thanks

Jason

Check the for sale forum!

Brock, AKA Phantom50 sells the Vector Plates (also referred to as Vector Frame Loc). He is a very good seller, the the plates are real.