this is awesome
![]()
I gotta have my stantz Stantz: ![]()


this is awesome
![]()
I gotta have my stantz Stantz: ![]()


did you make those, or do they sell them in stores?
I like the photo with Egon and it saying “Your Mother”
I would buy a T-shirt with that on it.
please tell me those are sold in a store
The Venkmen shirt is on ebay, but it has the ghostbusters tag like the shirts from target and walmart so i would imagine it is sold somewhere in a store. He wants like $20 plus shipping for the shirt, i’ll pass. There’s other GB shirts he is selling as well. I paid not even $10 for my other GB shirts. Except for my Ray Stantz shirt, I got that on Ebay like 3 years ago and it came from the UK so I paid like $30 for that one because of the money change. I love it though. I bought 2 of them just in case something happen to one of them, I can’t find those shirts anywhere now. They also had shirts like that with egon and peter’s name on the back. If you go to the other “GB shirts at target” topic I have pics of my ray autograph and other GB ■■■■.
Here’s some other pics:



I would totally get that Venkman shirt. I would rep that shit all the time
Are those pics something you made in photoshop, or are they T-Shirt designs…Feel So Funky…WTF? are friggin’ cool!
How many times do these people need to spell it “Venkman” before you get the hint? lol
there used to be a kid on the forums “petervakman123” :sigh:
Lewis Tullie
Jenie Melnits
Ray Stants
Dan Ackroid
Bill Murrie
Stay Puff
Slimmer
Egan Spangler
I’ve seen them all lol
definetly an awesome shirt custom made or not. ![]()
Ugh, misspelling Aykroyd is the one that always irritates me.
You get sensitive to these things when you go through life with an unusual name. ![]()
Just got mine in the mail today, along with the Slimer mask I won on ebay and to be honest I was a lot more excited about the shirt lol
I think Mr.Vakman is back at GBN at the moment.
“How many times do these people need to spell it “Venkman” before you get the hint? lol”
I know why I’ll always remember the correct spelling. It’s all thanks to RGB and Venk-man
I just saw this shirt in my local comic book store over the weekend. It was funny, actually. I was there wearing one of my Ghostbusters t-shirt, my custom-made Ghostbusters jeans that my fiance got me, and my Ghostbusters bandana. The guy that works there sees me and he is like “Did you see our Venkman shirt?” He was like “I figured if anybody would appreciate it, it’d be you.” LOL! I LOVED the shirt. I definitely HAD to get it. It really looks awesome when you wear it. Looks like you are wearing a Ghostbusters outfit. It even glows in the dark where there are random splotches of ecto-plasm. AWESOME shirt! … You know something? With the purchase of this shirt, I now own six Ghostbusters shirts. LOL!
I need to see a picture of you wearing all this
I picked up a nice light blue athletic fit GB shirt from target a week ago. I wish most shirts were athletic fits
I saw the misspelling in the topic title and wondered what 80sguy thought about it… :lol:
That’s Slimer after his diet. He’s “Slimmer”
--Thank you, I’ll be here all week
It’s been done lol.
I know my username is spelled wrong. But there was another guy who spelled it “right” (who doesn’t even post there), so I really had no choice. At least it’s only 1 letter wrong, and not 3 letters missing.