Video Game Pack Hose "Clamp"

image

Purpose or Opinion?

I think it’s just a detail piece the designers added for look since it’s not holding anything throughout the game, the zip ties do that. A quick release doesn’t make sense in that location or it could be a patch for the hose. Any ideas, i was thinking of adding it to my pack I like the look of it in the game.

ugh.

yet another detail i completely overlooked. easily made though.

Better shots:

[![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GBTVG_Basic Pack_th_snapshot20100126124729.jpg)](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GBTVG_Basic Pack_snapshot20100126124729.jpg)

[![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GBTVG_Basic Pack_th_snapshot20100126124855.jpg)](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GBTVG_Basic Pack_snapshot20100126124855.jpg)

[![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GBTVG_Slime Pack_th_snapshot20100129160335.jpg)](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Ghostbusters_GBTVG_Slime Pack_snapshot20100129160335.jpg)

I think it’s just something random they added.

It most likely there because the developers saw the electrical tape on the real split loom on the movie props and made that clamp instead of modeling electrical tape. Because, you know, clamps are more high tech then electrical tape.

I think it is a connector that would allow a quick release of the gun from the pack.