Somewhere online, I thought it was on this site, I saw a great 3-D graphic of the Ghostbusters uniform. I thought it was from the video game, showing the equipment and placement and patches and stuff. I thought I recalled seeing the flashlight as well as the Lifegard II Pass alarm on it. I can’t find that picture now. Anyone able to help?
I have it saved from IGN, not sure if they still have it but here you go.

Enjoy!
I like the sort of GB1/GB2 combo they did on the kidney strap. GB1 width with a small GB2 styled buckle!
Never noticed before, look at those ecto goggles, looks like its one single large lense on them, glad they changed that
No, maybe the lighting is confusing you. There is definitely two lenses.
Actually, now I turn my head to the side and look, yeah i can see them, its due to the angle. Looks like the goggles are clipped onto the belt by a carribina clip, same what they use in climbing
Indeed I believe you’re right. Also notice that the lifegard has a circuit board in front of it, along with what looks like a banjo strap over it holding it into the holster. The breast pockets on the flight suit are also a bit lower than a normal nomex, hinting that a Rothco might be a better solution for those making video game based costumes.
Skanker did say something about the uniform not being a completely accurate Nomex due to some legal issue.
The Ecto Goggles are worn on the belt with a combination V-hook/carabiner strap.
Careful now. You’re in the Ghostbusters community, a V-Hook means something completely different. That’s a key fob with a D-ring, you’re correct about the carabiner. And despite it’s small size it is a carabiner with a twist lock gate.
It looks like some weird combo between a D-ring and the Triangle Hook on the black GB2 belts. Or maybe that’s just there due to rendering and pixel stuff.
I’m not seeing a side-zip on the boots! ![]()
I’m sorry; the correct term for the above hardware is a “V-Ring”. V-Rings have a slightly rounded tip, which would be difficult to portray in a polygon-based video game (thus why it’s flat). It is essentially the same V-hook that appears on the GB2 belts. The strap is also wider than the traditional 3/4" GB1 key fobs.
Yeah, it might be a V-Ring. That would be what I was talking about. I don’t know though, it looks relatively like a crossbreed between a D-Ring and a V-Ring/Delta Ring. But that might be due to rendering, as has been said.
im going to make TVG’s LifeGard next week..
yo uknow you all are debating minute details from a video game right?
I think since people make TVG costumes now debating minute details just becomes interesting … and comes more debatable..
i dont think your humor worked this time. please try again. just keep in mind, they use polygons, and pixels, and wont always be real life things, or to scale, or correct.
this is the hobby we’ve chosen to be anal about . . . .
i personally like seeing people do the variations from the game uniform, just more cool stuff to put on the uniform
but for the love of god, people, stop strapping your brick-sized mt-500 on your shoulder strap, it looks DUM
Gigantor disagrees with blanket statement.

You puny normal size man. You be destroyed.
