Videogame Script & Original Synopsis: anyone still have this

So I stumbled upon this while google searching for something else… apparently at some point someone posted the complete original script and plot synopsis for the game from earlier in its development: Proton Charging – Rambling about Ghostbusters online since 1995.

Unfortunately the link no longer works. Does anyone still have this? I am immensely curious!

Spook Central’s url changed a while back…

Other goodies over there can be found at:

Thanks! Much appreciated. :smiley:

oo oo!

I have the original scripts!

Please share them with the fandom in the near future, skankerzero.

everything will slowly come out. I can’t do everything at once or I can get slapped down by the powers that be.

The next one I’ll do is the high res game proton pack shots.

Imagine 10 or 15 years after release and I might still be releasing new stuff you guys have never seen before!

Are these just pictures? Are there high res assets we can add to the game somehow?

Id hate to think that this game will ever die, its our own lasting memory of what Ghostbusters 3 could have been with the whole team, rest in peace Ramis. The game is great, I loved it, If there are some sort of HUGE twinkie sized textures, dont be terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought, our PC’s can handle em. If they can be posted which should be fine legally I mean their in the game just lower res. At the end of the day we will figure out how to add them to our PC games. Thats what we do… XDD