Vigo in Die Hard?

I was watching Die Hard the other day, and noticed one of the criminals looked just like Vigo. The camera doesn’t focus to well on him, but I think it’s him. Is it?

Also feel free to delete this post if someone already made a topic about this. I searched, but nothing showed up.

I never thought it looked like him.. but Vigo was wearing a lot of make up in Ghostbusters 2.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0902455/

Cool man. Thanks AJ

Wow, I never knew that…that is cool!

I couldn’t find a screen shot from the movie, but this is kind of what he looked like…

I may have been at this too long - I took it for granted that this was a known.

Frankly.. it is known.

But sadly: http://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters-2/cast/wilhelm-von-homburg/

:-?

wow that page needs some editing and grammar correction!

i think they mean “countries”, “Hungary”, and “Romania”

:sigh:

on top of that, isn’t that supposed to be a wiki for Wilhelm, not Vigo?

Lol Trying to not point out the obvious but then only to find out its not been pointed out numerous times on the site.

Yeah sorry. Before I post I always search to see if anyone has posted about this stuff. Almost always nothing pops up. I wish the site could fix this.