im wondering what people use for the larger light cover on the wand. I believe one is towards the end of the barrel and the orange light before you get to the barrel. second is on the barrel it looks like a push button. is that correct? I guess this is kinda a noob thread. sorry guys
On the gun Ear there are 2 “items.” One is a momentary push button switch from Radio Shack (I think it’s a red button. They sell packs of red and black together cheaply.) The other is a light under an orange cap which many of the parts sellers on this site have available. You’ll probably pay more for shipping than for the part…
I opted to use an alternative to the orange cap and put a “globe” light instead of the orange cap on a light bulb. I got the red globe light from Radio Shack as well. It looks like a tiny red police siren globe that lights up steadily with my vent lights when I fire up the pack.
It shouldn’t be too far for you to find the orange “hats” or “caps” for your gun ear if you scan the threads.
G