Hey All,
Does anyone know where i can get a pair or welding goggles to use in a build to make the ect goggles in the U.K.?
MANY Thanks.
Hey All,
Does anyone know where i can get a pair or welding goggles to use in a build to make the ect goggles in the U.K.?
MANY Thanks.
I’ve got a pair I never used if your interested.
£4 posted. PM me ![]()
Or ebay is pretty good for them too.
Think B&Q stock them too ![]()
http://www.positivehands.co.uk/products/product-detail/Personal-Protection/362600/362600.html
Oo that’s a good price goose!
Yeah I was gonna put them back on ebay soon cos I dont need them.
This way saves me the fees ![]()
Thanks man!
i dont want to buy without trying them on because i am not familiar with the fitting, its shame because thatis a great deal.
so B&Q is the place to go?
The frames are one size. The strap is adjustble to fit all head sizes ![]()
oh thats good thanks i wil think about it.