Santa brought me some cracking GB bits this year…
What did the fat man with the white beard bring you?
Santa brought me some cracking GB bits this year…
What did the fat man with the white beard bring you?
He got me that same puffy. A light up statue puffy. And he took advantage of the Mattey sale I emailed him about. Got some extra figures to do some custom stuff with :).
He hooked my mom up with the Kinnect. No lie best family present yet. We we playing wipeout till.. well we were wiped out. Ha. I think something easy like bowling is on the agenda today. A GB game for the Kinnect could be pretty cool…
Sent from my Motorola MT500 using Ghostbuster Fans on Android ![]()
I got a alice pack to start building my proton pack!
Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Santa is a massive GB fan, so I’m told.
Alice pack!, nice one… Still waiting for mine in the post… It left Chicago on the 16th of Dec. still not got it yet ![]()
Ive got a Matty trap on the way that my family kindly ordered for me ![]()
I also got a box of ■■■■■■■’s but im not sure that counts ![]()
Nice Alice pack buddy,
And YES Redspecial a box of twinkies counts ![]()
You just need some stay puft marshmallows to go with them.
Snidder, that a set of LC-1 or LC-2 straps? I took possession of some LC-1 straps and a frame just before Christmas, and got my LC-1 waist strap (sadly with plastic buckles rather than metal) only today.
I believe they are lc1.. I have the metal waist strap
Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
☆。★。☆。★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
☆。 ★。 ☆
BTW
You too skinny
Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
I meant sinny
Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Lol cheers ![]()