- Back to the Future
- Ghostbusters
Personally I think Back to the Future is better but just barely.
Personally I think Back to the Future is better but just barely.
That’s a tough one…I don’t think I can decide.
aw man, that’s a tough one! I love both so much! I’ve been watching Ghostbusters like MAD lately so personally if I had a choice between the two i’d go with Back To The Future, but PART 2!! I love part two more than the other two…I don’t know if i’ll cast a vote on this one!! Darn you for posting this!! ![]()
Ghostbusters!!
come on sure back to the future had 3 films, the car and the hoverboard.
but ghostbusters had many one lines, a catchy music tune, a cartoon show and a number of toy lineups.
and you can’t go wrong with the toy products - I mean the proton pack and the ghost trap all you needed was a suit.
Wow! I’ve never been posed with such a question… I’ve actually got the Back to the Future movie poster right next the Ghostbusters movie poster on my wall… Hmmm, although I love them both, I’ll have to say… Aaaggghhh hell, I don’t know. :?
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
BTTF didn’t have too many one-liners, but there are some pretty funny parts in the movie. The music wasn’t catchy in the same way as the GB theme song, but it was still really cool. It also had it’s own cartoon show. The only thing BTTF didn’t have was a big toyline (though there have been models kits & replicas made of the different DeLorean time machine variations). Besides, a toyline doesn’t necessarily make one movie better than another. Personally, I like both movies, and I don’t think one is betteror worse than the other.
I think both of them is equally good.
I’d have to agree, in my opinion, each movie is just as good as the other. BTTF 2 was pretty cool with all of the new gadgets
but Ghostbusters had some awesome gadgetry as well. I can’t choose. :shock:
i never was that big of a fan of bttf. dont get me wrong, i like the movies. just not enough to say im a “fan”
BTTF greatest films ever…
I can quote the entire script of every single one… its very sad ive seen it that many times
Damn.. that’s a tough choice…I love em both!
They’re both good for varing reasons…
Ghostbusters introduced us to a group of guys who busted ghosts for a living, and had a sense of humour.
Back to the Future introduced the idea of a time travelling DeLorean and some great cinematic moments (And the idea of a mom inadvertedly getting the hots for her son and it not being some porno flick from the net).