What size flight suit does Dan Aykroyd Wear?

Hi,

   I am planning to make myself look as exacly like Ray Stantz as I can. I have very similar facial features ( I lack the forehead) , However, I have the hair, the facial build and everything I need to make a few prosthetics to make me look exactly like him. I am wondering if his uniform was tailored . If it was I would like to know what sizing people with a similar build find to be the most accurate. If it wasn't tailored I would like to know What size Dan Aykroyd wore as I am 6'2" and he is 6'1" and I have a smilar build to him in the film.

Aside from that I am wondering if anyone knows of  any Seiko M516 'Voice Note' Watches for sale.

If anyone can help me with sizing in general I would appreciate it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX breath in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX L

Wow. You’re really going for SA.

Check this out

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19861

Just find a flight suit in your size, you don’t need Ray’s exact suit size to look like him.

Ahh…the illusive screen used Seiko m516-4009. It took me FOREVER to find mine…I finally found one in Venice, Italy! They are very rare due to the fact that they were made in very low quantities. I hope that you find one…it may take a while.

dont forget the mustache and leave the pantlegs untucked

image

the mustache is legal because it was also in the gb2 coloring books.

IT’S ALL A GODDAMN JOKE